Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday at the Movies

My youngest son and I went to the movies this morning and saw Snow White and the Huntsman. It was a pretty good movie. My hubby is in Tennessee with his family for awhile so I am trying to spend time with my son. He really misses his dad. The baseball game got cancelled yesterday so we had a free day to do nothing. It was pretty nice. Tomorrow I have the grandbabies through Thursday. I have a litter of kittens to get cleaned up and ready to take to the pet store Friday. I have been dreading giving them a bath. Nothing like an angry, wet clawing cat. lol

1 comment:

Tins and Treasures said...

Good evening, Tammy,
Nice to hear about your movie date with your son. Can't wait to see pictures of those baby kitties!

Have a marvelous Monday. ~Natalie