Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm Still Here

I didn't realize how long it has been since I blogged. We have been busy with baseball and grandbabies. It is almost time for allstars for baseball then it will be over until the fall. The babies are getting so big. The youngest is 6 months old now and moving. She keeps me very busy during the days. I have done a couple of swaps with the Swap It facebook group. I have gotten some flakers on other swaps so I think I will stick there. It is a good group of gals. Today's baseball game was cancelled because it rained last night. Now the sun is shining and I have a free day! My son is nagging to go to Gamestop, so I guess I will have to do that soon and maybe pick up some lunch. Thinking about going to the movies tomorrow, but not sure what to see. We already saw the Avengers. That was a good movie. We are thinking about seeing Snow White and the Huntsman tomorrow. Any ideas?

No comments: