Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's a May Wedding!

The sun is trying to peek out. It is always so rainy in April. My youngest started his baseball season. Unfortunately, the lack of practice due to rain is showing. Hopefully, they can win a couple of games this season. lol The year before last, they won one game at the end of the season! lol

My daughter has picked a wedding date already. It will be May 21. She seems excited. It will be a small wedding, nothing big. I wish we could really help financially, but since my husband retired, money has been extremely tight. This weekend, I am going to go through all my candles and get my website up. I know it probably will be hard to sell them with the economy but I won't know until I try. People seem to really like them so if I can just get started.

No comments: