Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Another Baby!

Well, I found out that my daughter is pregnant once again. She was planning on moving out next year and getting married. Guess that just got fast tracked. Now the baby will be a big brother. I don't know how his is going to handle that. So I guess I will be watching two babies. I am too young to be a grandmother again. lol The baby has been super busy lately getting into everything so I have had a hard time getting anything done. I am have finished a bunny swap and am finishing up a spring swap. I love making things, I just don't seem to have the time and when I do, I just can't get motivated. The weather is wonderful and my son has started baseball so that is taking all my afternoons. But I wouldn't change it for anything. When all four of my kids were playing, we were so busy, but I really miss seeing them play. So I am now enjoying my youngest while it lasts. Well off to do some crafting!

2 comments:

Debby said...

COngratulations. Love those new babies.

Unknown said...

Congratulations...
Grans are such joy, aren't they? Lol!

hugz