Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blog Candy

Now to happier things. lol I need to keep my mind off things.
I found a blog offering Blog Candy.
Here's what you could win:
A Dovecraft Embellishment kit that includes buttons, ribbons, brads and flowers.
Papermania 6x6 inspirations paper pad warm tones
Papermania 6x6 inspirations paper pad cool tones
5 reels of ribbon
A selection of pink die cut handmade paper tags
A selection of Tilda stamped images
Sizzix Thin Cuts Hearts#3 Die
Sizzix Sizzlits Tag with Heart

Don't forget to visit! http://sparklecards.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-candy.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow, very cool. I am afraid if I started to "paper" scrap, my hubby would shoot me. Its best I stick to scrapping digitally LOL

Anonymous said...

That's fabulous! But I am afraid with the 4 addictions I already have...I would never sleep! *LOL* I only get 4hrs now *gulp*