Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Catching Up

Well, as you can see today I am catching up on posting. I haven't really been in a posting mood for awhile. Hubby has retired and things have been tough. He seems to think he can make a living working for himself and it is not working out! I wish he would just try and get a regular job. I am so tired of being broke. But I will let it go for a little while but then I am going to have to light a fire under his butt! Ok, enough complaining.
The good thing is I have a ton of fabric and craft supplies. lol So I don't need to worry about running out of those. Being a fabric hoarder has come in handy. I have a couple of handmade Spring swaps coming up. I love sewing, that really relaxes me. I really need to start now for the Railroad Festival. I know, I keep saying that. lol I can't bring myself to start making fall and Christmas items yet.

No comments: