Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Appomattox Railroad Festival

The festival is over. I can't believe it came and went so fast. I am so tired. My hubby retired the week before I was tired before we even left! lol I did better this year at the festival than last year. I got tart burners this year to sell and I think that really sold the tarts. Last year, I hardly sold any tarts. This year I had a display rack to make them easier to look at also. I sold only one Annie. I am a little disappointed in that. I wanted to move away from candles and focus on other things like Annies, but I guess that isn't a good idea. Everybody loves candles, especially me! It was good to see my family that I don't see much. Now I am trying to get back into the swing of things! I need to get busy making some Christmas ornaments. I would like to do some small local shows, but I am sharing a vehicle with my son and he works Saturdays. That stinks. Hopefully, he will get a car soon. Well, off to catch up on some tv!

No comments: