Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Brrr it's so cold!

I really hate cold weather. Last month is was so nice and now I am freezing. It is in the 20's. I know some people would love to have it that warm. lol I love sunny 70's weather. I have gotten back to crafting. I made a couple of Valentine items. I would love to show them, but they are for some swaps and I don't want to spoil the surprise! I started my mouse for the Mouse swap. I was almost done, then decide I didn't like the head. So now it has no head! Don't worry Sandy, it will have a head when you get it. lol
Hubby is doing so much better. He is back at work and now I can finally get this house clean again. But I'd rather be doing other things. I had the house really clean when he came home from the hospital but haven't gotten much done since he got home because he is always in the living room. So today it is sparkling clean. I got the Christmas decorations down yesterday. I had so much help from the cats!

1 comment:

Tamika said...

wow I live in Australia and its never that cold really!