Thursday, December 3, 2009

Life Gets Rough

Things have been so rough the past couple of days. My hubby is in the hospital with possible renal failure. I am trying so hard to keep things together for my kids and shield them from things. I haven't been able to sew for a few days and that is what really relaxes me. I think I will make time to do that tonight. My kids need their dad. My youngest worships him. He told me this morning that he really missed him and felt lonely. I have tried to keep him busy, but he is a daddy's boy. I have no idea what to do if things take a turn for the worst. The baby is here hanging on my leg trying to get the computer mouse. He always cheers me up. I usually don't get so personal on this blog because you never really know who reads it. It just feels good to let a little of those feelings out.
I am behind on a couple of swaps. I will really try and finish those and get them out Monday. Sorry for that.

7 comments:

Lee Hill Primitives said...

HI Tammy, I am so sorry about your news from your Husband. I hope his health improve soon. Today, I receive my package, thanks so much for it. Everything is beautiful.. Keep your faith. Blessings, Evelyn

Unknown said...

Hang in there, Tammy. I am enjoying the Advent wallhanging and the goodies in it! Thanks so much for doing this for me. Will be praying for you guys.

RaggedyKisses said...

My best to you and your family,hoping for a speedy recovery for your husband.

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

Tammy, I will say a special prayer for you and your family. I hope your husband gets better soon. Please keep us posted!!

Tammy said...

Thank you so much for your support. I am exhausted!

Lisa said...

I'm sorry your husband and family is going through such a tough time. I hope he recovers soon. You'll be in my prayers.

AwtemNymf said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers sweetie. Hang in there!
Maybe you can make some hot cocoa for everybody and go for a drive- maybe go Xmas light-sight-seeing and see the decorated houses.
Hugs! Let me know if you need anything!