Wednesday, October 21, 2009

11 Days Until Halloween and a New Sewing Machine!

I joined the 13 days until Halloween swap and below are my first three goodies from my partner Daisy. I hope she enjoys what I sent her. Sorry the first two pictures are so dark! The first picture is a spider basket and the second picture is Halloween decorative cupcakes that she made. They are so cute!
















I finally got a new sewing machine. I am soooo happy! I was smacking my old one everytime I used it. lol The instructions on my new one say not to hit it or drop it. Haha. This machine knew I was coming. I love it. It is electronic and has alot of different stitches and it didn't cost a ton. I was going to get a Kenmore, but then I found a Brother for the same price that was electronic. I was hesitant because my old one is a Brother, but it was about 15 years old. I am so happy with the new one and can't wait to get started on Christmas ornies!

1 comment:

AwtemNymf said...

Cool gifts! And awesome you got a new sewing machine! I have a Brother XR-65t that I've never used! I bought it 4 years ago *blush* Hahaha! It's my back up machine!

Have fun sewing! I'm so excited for you :O)

Hugs!