Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another hot day

The heat is back here and it so muggy. My router quit working so I am on my son's computer. He is not pleased. lol I have been busy finishing up some things I have been making. When I get my computer back, I will post some pics. My daughter is walking on air about going to the state tournament. To think, she didn't want to play at first! Really nothing has been going on. I should be happy that it is so quiet. The baby has been busy getting into everything. He does everything but walk! lol He is 10 months old now. It has been awhile since I had to go through all this.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey there
It has been pretty nice here...weather warm but not too hot!

I didn't see a swap post on your blog or mamarazzi's.

Did you wind up taking pictures?
I was kind of hoping to get some blog action through the swap since I am a newbie.